1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I was very pleased with the outcome of the values sketch we were working on.
Descent considering it was just our values warmup. It wasn't anything special.
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
For the Cone and the Sphere the shading looked excellent, but for the Cube, it was a bit harder to capture the angles.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
Focus more on the different planes of the Cube.
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
Having to fill in each and every bit of white paper on the shapes.
6. What did you learn from this piece?
Shading is harder than I expected.